Inspired by contemporary roper boots, the Jimmy Choo Chesham boot adds shiny calfskin, a wool shaft, laces, and front kilty details for a polished, yet avant-garde take on a classic look.
- Shiny calfskin upper with flannel (wool/cashmere) shaft.
- Rounded toe; front kilty detail.
- Lace-up front; back loop.
- Approx. 1 1/4" stacked heel; 1/2" platform.
- Leather/rubber sole.
- Approx. 7 1/4"H
- 1 1/4" stacked heel with a 1/2" platform.
- 7 1/4"H overall.
- Made in Italy.
About Jimmy Choo:
Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.