"This moto boot is super easy to stylewear it with leggings, a skirt, or a dress! You just can't go wrong."
Heather D., Neiman Marcus Designer Shoe Buyer
Jimmy Choo keeps all the classic elements you love on a motorcycle bootsupple leather and buckle detailingbut refines the look with cleaner lines.
- Tumbled leather upper with tonal topstitching.
- 1 1/4" stacked block heel.
- 6 1/2" gored ankle shaft with golden buckle detail.
- Buckled strap across instep.
- Round toe.
- Leather lining.
- Lugged rubber sole for traction.
- Made in Italy of imported materials.
Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.
About Jimmy Choo:
Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
Heel height may vary by size.