Jo PetersLeather Moto Zipper Jacket
Free Shipping + Free Returns
Sleekly designed with solo-performing style, this Jo Peters jacket doesn't require anything specialquite frankly, it rocks the simplest looks.
- Lambskin with tonal topstitching.
- Notched collar; asymmetric double-zip front.
- Versatile clean looks: open, lapels folds back with snaps and zipper or closed, fully zipped.
- Long sleeves with ribbed shoulders and zipper details on sleeve; zipper cuffs.
- Double zipper pockets.
- Approx. 25"L/63cm from shoulder to hem, 22"L/55.5cm down back.
- Acetate lining.
- Made in Turkey.
Dimensions listed are for size medium and may vary by size.Model's measurements:
Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm.
About Jo Peters:
Originally educated in Architecture and Interior design, Joan Peters ran a successful architecture firm in NYC for years, but her passion and love of leathers and furs never feigned. After many years of traveling to Greece, Joan decided that she wanted to design a niche label of leathers and furs, and wanted to move to Greece to immerse herself in the design and production of her own collection. The JO PETERS collection was borne.