Contemporary wing chair with exposed wood frame brings a jolt of color and a distinctive pattern into the mix in one handsome package. Imported. From the John-Richard Collection.
About the John-Richard Collection
- Chenille upholstery with embossed reptile pattern is a viscose/polyester/acrylic blend.
- Loose seat cushion's foam core is wrapped with down and feathers; tight back-lumbar accent pillow is made of down and feathers.
- Acacia wood frame has a hand-applied sable finish.
- 27"W x 32.5"D x 41"T. Seat height is 20". Arm height, 20.5".
- From the John-Richard Collection.
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.