Free Shipping + Free Returns
Boho or bust: This festival-inspired boot boasts smooth suede and utilitarian buckles.
- Tonal topstitching highlights classic construction.
- Round toe enhances slimming over-the-knee silhouette.
- Three buckles on back of shaft adjust fit.
- Stacked flat heel.
- Leather sole with rubber heel for added traction.
- Finished with padded leather lining.
- Pull-on shaft is approximately 21 3/8"H.
- Made in Brazil.
Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elements...one cannot exist without the other.