A mesmerizing mix of patterns and textures, these bed linens in blue and brown with a touch of pink are by Sweet Dreams®.
- Tassel-trimmed, ikat-print duvet covers set the tone, and the look is enriched further with faux-fur accents of acrylic.
- Gathered, solid brown dust skirts have split corners and an 18" drop.
- Made in the USA of imported polyester, rayon, cotton, viscose, silk, and acrylic fabrics. Dry clean.
- We added "Anatolia" quilted coverlets in solid chocolate. Made in the USA of Egyptian cotton woven in Italy. Machine wash.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets from Matouk are sewn in the USA of Italian-made percale. The white, 200-thread-count fabric is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors.
- Select color when ordering.
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
- Additional pillowcases sold separately.
- Machine wash.
About Sweet Dreams:
In 1986, Denise Sansing launched Sweet Dreams, a collection of intricately designed and elegant bedding and accessories. Sansing, whose design studio is located in Texas, focuses on heirloom-quality linens, drawing inspiration for her Sweet Dreams line from antique European textiles.