Judith Leiber Couture
Archive Floral-Print Crystal Minaudiere, Rhine Multi
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15314699
Catch everyone's eye with this statement piece by Judith Leiber. Fun yet elegant, this minaudiere is perfect for any time you want to be the center of attention.
- Judith Leiber Couture minaudiere, fully beaded with Austrian crystals in Archival floral design.
- Framed floral print with champagne hardware.
- Chain shoulder strap can be tucked inside; 9" drop.
- Top push lock closure.
- Inside, metallic lambskin lining and logo plate.
- 5"H x 6" W; weighs approx. 1 lb.
- Made in Italy of Austrian material.
About Judith Leiber Couture:
Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudierés from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.