Judith Leiber Couture
Smooth Rectangle Crystal Peacock Clutch, Jet Black Multi
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #24318850
With tones of champagne and black, this Judith Leiber minaudiere is perfect for a black-tie event.
- Austrian crystal-beaded Judith Leiber clutch bag.
- Peacock pattern front with contrast crystal.
- Framed hard shell case; golden hardware.
- Crystal-embellished slide-lock closure.
- Removable chain strap tucks inside; 9" strap.
- Inside, metallic lambskin lining and Judith Leiber logo plate.
- 4"H x 7 1/4"W x 1"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Judith Leiber Couture:
Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudierés from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.