kate spade new york
venezia snake-print platform sandal, brown
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #07611838
Stand tall with this kate spade new york platform sandal in both shiny metallic and textured snake-print leathers.
- kate spade new york snake-print calf leather sandal.
- 3 3/4" covered heel; 2 3/4" equivalent.
- Open toe tops 1" platform.
- Strappy metallic leather vamp.
- Adjustable buckled ankle strap.
- Leather lining and padded footbed.
- Rubber sole provides traction.
- "venezia" is made in Italy.
About kate spade new york:
In 1993, former magazine accessories editor Kate Brosnahan created a sleek black handbag under the label kate spade new york that became famous around the world. In 2007, Deborah Lloyd, formerly of Banana Republic and Burberry, took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring its history. Craig A. Leavitt joined shortly thereafter to realize the global potential of the brand that now has dozens of retail shops, a thriving e-commerce business, and boutiques around the world and has grown to include shoes, jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, hosiery, tabletop, paper, and women's ready-to-wear.
Heel height may vary by size.