Blouson Bow-Belt Dress, White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #01966294
A black, bow-finished belt emboldens the crisp white crepe of this KAUFMANFRANCO dress.
- Silk crepe.
- Round neckline; sleeveless.
- Inverted pleat on front of blouson bodice.
- Button-and-loop at back of neck secures split back.
- Contrast belt across low waist ties into bow at front.
- Pencil skirt with two-way back zip.
- Approx. 41"L front, 43"L back.
- Made in USA.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34.5"/88cm.
Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco are the designers behind this sophisticated yet edgy label. The duo founded KaufmanFranco in the fall of 2004 after serving as co-creative directors for Anne Klein. The collaborators have also designed for Valentino and Ungaro in the past, and today their designs are worn by an array of A-list actresses on the red carpet.