Marrying luxurious materials with multiple ways to carry, the Khirma Eliazov mini Herzog clutch embodies everything you look for in a handbag. The python, crocodile, and lizard construction is timeless yet distinctive, and the optional chain strap means you can go hands-free during the day or when dancing at night.
- Multicolor python, crocodile, and lizard.
- Gunmetal hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Removable chain/leather shoulder strap with wrapped handle, 21" drop.
- Layered envelope flap; magnetic closure.
- Front open pocket under flap; back snap pocket.
- Inside, one zip and two drop pockets.
- Suede lining.
- 6 1/4"H x 10 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 1.5lbs.
- "Herzog" is imported.
Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.
About Khirma Eliazov:
After honing industry skills as a fashion editor for the likes of ELLE, Glamour, and Vogue, Khirma Eliazov founded her eponymous accessories collection in 2009. Inspired by Eliazov's travels, each design combines her keen editorial eye with fine materials and exotic textures to create a range of truly unique clutches, totes, and shoulder bags. The sophisticated aesthetic is often spotted on the arms of celebrities, and every handbag is hallmarked by a regal purple lining.