Marrying luxurious materials with multiple ways to carry, the Khirma Eliazov Herzog clutch embodies everything you look for in a handbag. The python, crocodile, and suede colorblock is timeless yet distinctive, and the convertible chain strap means you can go hands-free during the day or when dancing at night.
- Python with contrast crocodile center.
- Tonal suede trim; gunmetal hardware.
- Removable chain strap with leather handle, 22" drop.
- Adjustable clips convert shoulder strap to crossbody.
- Layered envelope flap; magnetic closure.
- Inside, one zip and two pouch pockets.
- Two exterior slip pockets.
- Suede lining.
- 8 1/2"H x 13"W x 2 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 3lbs.
- "Herzog" is imported.
About Khirma Eliazov:
After honing industry skills as a fashion editor for the likes of ELLE, Glamour, and Vogue, Khirma Eliazov founded her eponymous accessories collection in 2009. Inspired by Eliazov's travels, each design combines her keen editorial eye with fine materials and exotic textures to create a range of truly unique clutches, totes, and shoulder bags. The sophisticated aesthetic is often spotted on the arms of celebrities, and every handbag is hallmarked by a regal purple lining.