The luxe materials and intricate detailing found in these gleaming metallic placemats, napkins, and napkin rings set the stage for a dramatic tablescape.
- Beaded Versailles placemats are handcrafted of glass and plastic beads on cotton backing. 15"Dia.
- Hemstitched Bijoux napkins are made of pure white linen with gold and silver appliqued designs. Machine wash. 21" Sq.
- Sheer silk organza napkins in ecru add a touch of delicate grace. Machine wash. 21" Sq.
- Capiz shell placemat in champagne and gray, 15" Dia.
- Beaded napkin rings are handcrafted of plastic and glass beads on metal. 4.5"W x 3"T.
About Kim Seybert:
Designer Kim Seybert combines personal study in Old World techniques with a sense of current style to create uniquely elegant pieces for the home. Since 1997, her beaded and embroidered designs have helped to redefine beauty in home decor.