Known as a woman of keen wit and intellect, Aspasia is also remembered for her love affair with Pericles, the famous Athenian statesman. Her elegant confidence, regal beauty, and passion for life inspired Konstantino to create the Aspasia Collection.
- From the Aspasia Collection.
- Sterling silver ovals alternate with structured links.
- Rhodolite setting at center of each oval, surrounded by hammered 18-karat yellow gold filigree in a diamond shape.
- Each link features intricate scrollwork etching and trefoil engraving.
- Rhodolite teardrops at ends of structured links.
- Pin clasp.
- 7 3/4"L x 1 1/2"W.
- Handcrafted in Greece.