Inspired by the legendary fashion and textile designer Mariano Fortuny and artisans of Venice, these enchanting boxes are beautiful receptacles for whatever you choose to store in them, or simply enjoy them as elegant obets d'arte
- Handcrafted of wood upholstered in luxurious Fortuny long-staple Egyptian-cotton fabric.
- Brass hardware.
- Suede lining.
- "Granada" and "Orfeo-Farnese" boxes come with a tasseled key.
- Red patterned "Granada" box, 12"W x 8.5"D x 5"T.
- Gray patterned "Rabat" box, 8"W x 5"D x 2.5"T.
- Green patterned "Orfeo-Farnese" box, 6"W x 4"D x 3.5"T.
Elad Yifrach, a former interior designer, introduced L'Objet in 2004. With a collection that blends ancient techniques with a modern sensibility, L'Objet features beautiful dinnerware, table linens, serveware, and accessories that are carefully handmade by European and Asian master craftsmen. The L'Objet collection also includes accents for the home, including frames, candles, and desk accessories, many of which are crafted from 24-karat gold, platinum, and other fine materials.