You can't go wrongthat famous Lacoste look in pure cotton piqué.
Men's Size GuideAbout Lacoste:
- Choose blue, yellow, light pink, black, red, white, light blue, or navy pique knit.
- Spread collar; two-button front.
- Short sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Green crocodile on left chest.
- Side slits; pullover style.
French tennis champion René Lacoste created the world's first polo shirt. And that famous crocodile? Lacoste won a crocodile-skin suitcase in a bet over an important matchand that reptile became his signature.
Founded in 1933 by Rene Lacoste and Andre Gillier, Lacoste first made its name with iconic tennis shirts featuring the brand's crocodile logo. The preppy mainstay has since expanded to include a full collection for men, women, and children-for both on and off the court.