LacosteClassic Pique Polo, Navy
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #152627
The polo is a ubiquitous menswear style, but no one does it like Lacoste. After all, tennis champion Rene Lacoste invented the style, inspired by his desire for a more comfortable shirt to wear during matches. This edition of the Lacoste polo comes in classic pique cotton and sports a discreet signature crocodile.
- Navy pique knit.
- Approx. measurements: 32.5"L from center back to hem, 30"L center front to hem.
- Spread collar; two-button front.
- Short sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Green crocodile on left chest.
- Side slits 0.9"L; pullover style.
- Cotton; machine wash.
Height 6'1"/185cm, waist 30.5"/77.5cm, typically wears size M.
Founded in 1933 by Rene Lacoste and Andre Gillier, Lacoste first made its name with iconic tennis shirts featuring the brand's crocodile logo. The preppy mainstay has since expanded to include a full collection for men, women, and childrenfor both on and off the court.