Amalia Shoulder Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #03073874
This sumptuous mix of lambskin, ribbon, and chain expands to accommodate everyday essentials as well as unexpected additions.
- Choose black or bordeaux (burgundy) crackled, quilted lambskin.
- Golden hardware.
- Chain-inset shoulder straps with bow and logo medallion detail.
- Zip top; expandable zip sides and bottom.
- Tonal logo jacquard lining.
- Inside, open, zip, and cell phone pockets; outside, front zip pocket.
- 10"H x 13"W x 1"D.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.