Bicolor Pointed Single-Sole Pump, Black/Tan
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10830729
Colorblock connoisseurs take note: This Lanvin pump impresses with strong lines and a curation of colors.
- Two-tone calfskin upper with topstitching.
- 3" covered heel; single sole.
- Low-dipped collar and neutral pointed toe elongate the legs.
- Metallic leather lining and footbed.
- A heartdesigned by Alber Elbazdots the "i" of the insole's logo.
- Leather sole.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.