Classic Happy Crossbody Bag, Fuchsia
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11521843
A poppy pink hue reinvents this beloved Lanvin stylenow in a new shoulder-slung size that's perfect for concerts and date nights.
- Topstitched lambskin leather with golden hardware.
- Signature Lanvin grosgrain ribbon weaves through chain shoulder/crossbody strap, 44"L.
- Removable logo medallion.
- Flap top with mixed-metal turn-lock closure.
- Slim, structured square body.
- 6"H x 6 3/4"W x 2"D.
- Fabric lining.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.