Classic Happy Shoulder Bag, Beige
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13215766
A masterful mix of texturesincluding quilted leather and the collection's instantly identifiable grosgrainbedecks the beloved Lanvin Happy tote.
- Quilted lambskin with tonal stitching and golden hardware.
- Woven through flap top, chain shoulder straps feature removable logo medallion, grosgrain ribbon, and buckled leather inset.
- Strap may be worn slung across the shoulder or as a crossbody, 21"L.
- Flap top with mixed metal turn-lock closure.
- 8 2/3"H x 11"W x 4 1/3"D.
- Fabric lining.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.