For Me Leather Crossbody Bag, Dark Blue/Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04616448
Form and function marry well on this aptly named Lanvin For Me bag: two-tone leather and eye-catching hardware are bolstered by a structured profile and jewelry-like strap.
- Two-tone colorblock calfskin and sheepskin.
- Adjustable crossbody strap; 20" drop.
- Golden hardware with tortoise enamel detail.
- Flap top with hinged clasp closure.
- Inside, logo print fabric lining; one open pocket.
- 6"H x 7 1/2"W x 3 3/4"D; weighs 1 lb.
- "For Me" is made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.