Happy Mini Pop Quilted Crossbody Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #8590117
The classic black quilting and convenient size of this Lanvin Happy bag will leave you smiling from ear to ear.
- Lanvin "Mini Pop" crossbody bag.
- Quilted lambskin and golden hardware.
- Signature grosgrain ribbon weaves through chain strap; 21 1/2" drop.
- Detachable logo medallion.
- Flap top with mixed-metal turn-lock closure.
- Slim, structured square body.
- 6 1/2"H x 6"W x 2 1/2"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 1lb.
- "Mini Pop" is made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.