A leather and metal plate at the toe brings a modern finish to this Lanvin pump and maintains the classic, understated theme.
- From the Timeless Collection.
- Smooth calfskin upper.
- Leather and metal rectangular plate at vamp.
- Signature grosgrain trim at collar.
- 2 3/4" covered heel.
- Padded leather insole with Alber Elbaz's Lanvin signature.
- Leather lining and outsole.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.