Smooth two-tone leather and crisscross straps shape this classic Lanvin espadrille wedge.
- Smooth calfskin upper.
- Straps crisscross over vamp and open toe.
- Contrast leather backstay.
- Buckled ankle strap.
- Leather footbed and sole.
- 4" braided jute wedge; 1 1/4" platform.
- 2 3/4" pitch equivalent.
- Made in Spain of Italian material.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.