Uplifted with a sturdy wedge heel, this leather Lanvin ankle boot makes a great juxtapositional pick.
- Lanvin smooth lambskin ankle boot.
- 3 1/4" stacked wedge heel.
- 4"H high shaft features buckled strap, which adjusts for better fit.
- 10 1/2" ankle circumference.
- Interior side zip.
- Padded leather insole; leather lining.
- Leather sole with rubber insets.
- Made in Portugal.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.