Slip on this metallic Lanvin sandal, and step out with enviable style.
- Smooth calfskin and metallic jacquard fabric upper.
- Gunmetal hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Layered crackled leather and fabric band across open toe.
- Adjustable buckled ankle strap.
- Leather lining, footbed, and sole.
- 4" covered block heel.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.