Nubuck High-Top Sneaker, Turquoise
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #11185606
Dress to get noticed in these Lanvin high-tops, which deliver street-savvy design in colorful turquoise nubuck.
- Grained nubuck leather with tonal topstitching.
- Lace-up front with gunmetal grommets.
- Lining cushioned at ankle and tongue.
- Seamed round cap-toe.
- 4" high-top shaft.
- 1 1/4" chunky rubber sole.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.