Lanvin ballerina flat is a signature staple in patent leather with classic fit.
- Lanvin patent leather ballet flat.
- Round toe.
- Scrunch collar and back for secure fit.
- Leather lining and cushioned insole.
- Leather sole with rubber insets.
- 3/4" interior heel.
- Made in Portugal of Italian material.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.