Lanvin points the way to spring with this patterned espadrille wedge pump.
- Lanvin dot patterned fabric wedge pump.
- Almond toe tops 3/4" platform.
- Leather lining, footbed, and sole.
- 4" espadrille wedge; 3 1/4" equiv.
- Reinforced heel counter.
- Made in Spain of Italian material.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.