Peep-Toe d'Orsay Pump, Black/Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11028535
Where the aristocrat meets the artisan: The d'Orsay silhouette of this Lanvin pump is finished with bespoke stitching.
- Calfskin upper trimmed in contrast leather and whipstitching.
- d'Orsay upper with covered inside.
- 3 3/4" covered heel; single sole.
- Metallic leather lining and footbed.
- A heartdesigned by Alber Elbazdots the "i" of the insole's logo.
- Leather sole.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.