Slip on this metallic Lanvin sneaker, and step out with enviable style.
- Snake-print metallic lambskin upper.
- Elastic band at sides for slip-on ease.
- Tonal topstitching trims vamp and padded collar.
- Leather lining and footbed.
- Flat rubber sole provides traction.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.