Snake-Toe Ballerina Flat, Brown
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #02892219
Classic Lanvin ballerina flat pairs supple calfskin with a tonal snake cap toe. The scrunched elastic and cushioned footbed make for the perfect fit.
- Calfskin leather with elaphe snakeskin cap toe.
- Classic round-toe ballerina boasts slip-on convenience.
- A low-profile design fits easily in your suitcase or day-bag.
- Elastic back creates scrunched shape and secure fit.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day wear.
- Leather lining; leather sole with rubber insets.
- Flat heel.
- Made in Portugal.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.