This rendition of the iconic Lanvin ballet flat features a glossy patent cap-toe.
- Lanvin suede ballerina flat.
- Patent leather caps round toe.
- Stretch-back collar ensures fit.
- Cushioned leather insole.
- Leather sole with rubber insets.
- 1/4" flat heel.
- Made in Italy.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.