Evocative of an emperor's garden, these pretty bed linens are printed with blossoms and birds in pink and green. Made in the USA by Legacy Home. Dry clean.
- Floral and geometric prints are a linen/rayon blend as is the light green pillow with embroidery.
- Tailored dust skirt has an 18" drop.
- 14" x 20" floral pillow has a geometric reverse.
- White diamond pique linens with pink ribbon trim are cotton/polyester. European sham is personalized with a three-initial monogram.
- 200-thread-count white cotton "Embroidered Hem" sheet sets by Pine Cone Hill® are detailed with embroidery in your choice of colors. Sheet sets include flat and fitted sheets and pillowcase(s). Select embroidery color when ordering. Machine wash. Imported.
You will be able to specify personalization details after adding item(s) to your shopping cart. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
About Pine Cone Hill:
Pine Cone Hill, designed by Annie Selke, is a collection of bed linens with Selke's signature charming prints and patterns. The designer began making her Pine Cone Hill linens with a sewing machine on her dining room table. Today, the collection has fans across the country who love the line's easy sophistication.