Free Shipping + Free Returns
Rough, tough, and with a funky edge: The Laurence Dacade Baltazar boot, decked in studs, will rock with a leather moto jacket. For the grunge-glam look, pair with a flowy, floral dress.
- Matte calf leather upper lined with studs.
- Crisscross topstitching from front to vamp.
- Mid-calf shaft; 11 1/2"H; 14 1/4" circumference.
- 1" stacked heel.
- Flap fastened by two matte silvertone buckles along outside shaft; ankle buckle.
- Round toe.
- Back zip.
- Studded midsole.
- Leather lining.
- "Baltazar" is made in Italy.
About Laurence Dacade:
Beginning a love affair with shoes at the age of fourteen, French shoe designer Laurence Dacade created footwear for Givenchy and Chanel before founding her eponymous label in 2003. Studded styling and tailored leather exude Parisian cool in the form of boots and buckled sandals with thoroughly modern appeal.