We achieved this fresh designer look by pairing "Azteca" linensa large-scale pattern in black and camelwith crisp white "Resort" bedding.
- "Azteca" duvet covers and shams, finished with cording, are rayon/polyester.
- Gathered "Azteca" camel dust skirts are rayon/polyester/cotton with 18" drop.
- Made in the USA of imported fabrics by Legacy Home.
- Dry clean.
Inspired by bedding in the world's finest hotels, "Resort" linens are made in Italy by Sferra. White, 200-thread-count, Italian-spun Egyptian cotton percale is framed with a double row of satin stitching in Black, Taupe, or White.
- Select color when ordering.
- Solid white fitted sheets have 17" pockets and are elasticized all the way around for a snug fit.
- Machine wash.