This fully cooked, spiral-cut, no water added, bone-in ham, smoked for 22 hours after being rolled in brown sugar and hand rubbed with cracked black peppercorns, is accompanied by an 8-ounce jar of Hogwash®, a tasty condiment made with horseradish, brown sugar, lemon juice, and a few other ingredients.
- Ships frozen; refrigerate upon receipt.
- Fully cooked; can be served warmed or at room temperature.
- Thaw in refrigerator for 2-3 days. To warm, bring to room temperature, remove from packaging, and wrap tightly in foil. Warm in preheated 325-degree oven for two hours for whole ham, one hour for half ham.
- 14- to 16-lb. whole ham serves 20-25; approx. 2-3 ounces per serving.
- 7- to 8-lb. half ham serves 10-12; approx. 2-3 ounces per serving.
- Produced in the USA.