As a response to the La Movida movement of the 1980s, Loewe introduced the use of soft Spanish napa leatherso supple, it had previously been reserved for garmentsfor their Flamenco style. This bag conceptualizes the radical mood that swept the collection's native Madrid with a soft, lightweight structure.
- Loewe soft calfskin tote with silvertone hardware.
- Tubular top handles; 3" drop.
- Detachable flat shoulder strap; 23" drop.
- Open top with magnetic closure.
- Drawstring pulls at sides.
- Loewe Anagram logo embossed at front.
- Inside, sheepskin lining and snap pocket.
- Center zip compartment divides interior.
- 7"H x 9"W x 3"D; weighs approx. 1lb.
- Made in Spain.
PAST. LOEWE began as a cooperative of leather artisans in the center of Madrid in 1846, creating one of the world's original luxury houses. Innovation, modernity and high-level craftsmanship have been hallmarks of the house from its beginnings to this day. PRESENT. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was appointed Creative Director. Under his helm, LOEWE reconfigures a 168-year-old legacy of craft and innovation to take it into the FUTURE.