Balzane Roots Leather Crossbody Bag, Cognac
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #16187461
In a saddle bag silhouette, this Longchamp crossbody is sporty yet refined with tough leather and signature racehorse accents.
- Longchamp leather crossbody with silvertone hardware.
- Buckled shoulder/crossbody strap; 18" drop.
- Embossed flap front with slip pocket and buckled strap.
- Inside, front slip pocket, zip pocket, and two open pockets.
- Signature racehorse-print fabric lining.
- 9"H x 11 1/2"W x 5"D; weighs 1lb 4oz.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.