Le Pliage Large Travel Tote Bag, Clay
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04257081
The Longchamp Le Pliage® travel bag makes weekend trips a breeze, then folds up for easy storage when you get home.
- Polyamide canvas with textured leather trim.
- Golden and matte nickel hardware.
- Leather tote handles; 3 1/2" drop.
- Zip top with signature racing horse medallion pull.
- Snap-button leather flap with logo tooling.
- Interior, one open pocket; coated lining.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 14"H x 17 3/4"W x 9"D; weighs 13 oz.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.