Le Pliage Color Bar Canvas Travel Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #12980337
Calibrate your travel style with this Jeremy Scott design for Longchamp. In a colorful print reminiscent of TV test screens, the large size of this lightweight bag makes packing a breeze.
- Longchamp Le Pliage color bar striped canvas travel bag.
- Textured leather trim and silvertone hardware.
- Zip top with signature logo pull charm.
- Racehorse embossed snap tab at front.
- Inside, canvas lining and Jeremy Scott logo patch.
- 13 1/2"H x 21"W x 9"D; weighs approx. 1lb.
- "Le Pliage" is imported.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.