Le Pliage Cuir Handbag with Strap, Vermillion
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10243971
This Longchamp baglike the classic Le Pliage, only crafted in leatheris perfect for traveling. Its roomy body will carry all the essentials, then fold up and snap into place for easy packing.
- Supple grainy lambskin with nickel hardware.
- Tote handles, 4" drop; removable, crossbody strap, 19"L.
- Zip top with Longchamp signature logo pull.
- Equestrian-design jacquard lining.
- Inside, one zip panel and two open pockets.
- May be folded into small pouch.
- 11"H x 13"W x 7"D.
- Weighs less than 1lb.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.