Le Pliage Expandable Monogram Travel Bag, Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9630627
The Longchamp Le Pliage® expandable bag is perfect for travel. Use it to carry extra necessities on a day of wandering, then fold up for easy storage when you get home.
- Nylon with brown leather details.
- If desired, personalize with three initials in your choice of styles shown.
- Tubular tote straps; removable shoulder strap.
- Zip top with leather flap at center and logo snap-button closure.
- Inside, one open pocket.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 19"H x 24"W x 9"D.
- Item is 14" high when zipped and 20.5" when expanded.
Please Note: This item is not available in stores. Monogramming takes 2-4 weeks. Please order carefully. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.