Le Pliage Large Monogram Travel Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #93530535
The Longchamp Le Pliage® an ingenious packable design allows you to fit this roomy Longchamp tote into the smallest spaces, water-repellant tech fabric makes it both travel friendly and easy to clean.
- Longchamp "Le Pliage" nylon tote bag with leather trim.
- Personalize with three initials in your choice of styles shown.
- Golden and nickel hardware.
- Rolled tote handles; 3.5" drop.
- Zip-top with logo medallion pull.
- Snap-button flap with embossed logo.
- Inside, one slip pocket; coated lining.
- Can be folded for ease of travel.
- 14"H x 18"W x 5.5"D.
Please Note: This item is not available in stores. Monogramming takes 2-4 weeks. Please order carefully. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.