Le Pliage Medium Handbag, Navy
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #96796919
The Longchamp Le Pliage® is an ingenious packable design allows you to fit this Longchamp handbag into the smallest spaces. Water-repellant tech fabric makes it both travel-friendly and easy-to-clean.
- Durable nylon with embossed leather trim and golden hardware.
- Tote handles; 4" drop.
- Zip top with signature racing horse medallion pull.
- Snap-button leather flap at center with race horse embossing.
- Interior, one open pocket; water-resistant lining.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 10"H x 11.3"W x 8"D.
- Weighs 10 oz.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.