Le Pliage Medium Shoulder Tote Bag, Amethyst
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15540397
An ingenious packable design allows you to fit this roomy Longchamp tote into the smallest spaces. Water-repellant tech fabric makes it both travel-friendly and easy-to-clean.
- Longchamp "Le Pliage" tote in durable, lightweight nylon.
- Embossed leather trim and golden hardware.
- Tubular shoulder straps; 7 1/2" drop.
- Zip top with Longchamp signature racing horse medallion pull.
- Snap-button leather flap at center with race horse embossing.
- Interior, one open pocket; water-resistant lining.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 10"H x 14 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; bag weighs 7 oz.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.