Le Pliage Monogrammed Expandable Travel Bag, Bilberry
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10244293
Now, it's personal! An embroidered monogram makes the iconic Longchamp Le Pliage® travel bag all your own. The Longchamp Le Pliage® travel bag makes weekend trips a breeze, then folds up for easy storage when you get home.
- Longchamp durable nylon travel bag with embossed leather trim and gunmetal hardware.
- Personalize with up two three initials in the style shown.
- Removable shoulder strap; 16" drop.
- Tote handles; 3" drop.
- Zip top with Longchamp signature racing horse medallion pull.
- Snap-button leather flap at center with race horse embossing.
- Interior, open pockets and water-resistant lining.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- Item is 14" high when zipped and 20 1/2" when expanded; 17 3/4"W x 9"D; bag weighs 1lb. 8oz.
Monogramming takes 2-4 weeks. You will be able to specify monogramming details after adding item(s) to your shopping cart. Please order carefully. Monogrammed items cannot be returned.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.