Le Pliage Monogrammed Large Travel Tote Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #96797095
Now, it's personal! An embroidered monogram makes the iconic Longchamp Le Pliage travel bag all your own. The Longchamp Le Pliage® travel bag makes weekend trips a breeze, then folds up for easy storage when you get home.
- Durable nylon with embossed leather trim and golden hardware.
- Personalize with three initials in your choice of styles shown.
- Tote handles; 3" drop.
- Zip top with Longchamp signature racing horse medallion pull.
- Snap-button leather flap at center with race horse embossing.
- Interior, one open pocket; water-resistant lining.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 14"H x 17 3/4"W x 9 "D; bag weighs 13 oz.
Monogramming takes 2-4 weeks. You will be able to specify monogramming details after adding item(s) to your shopping cart. Please order carefully. Monogrammed items cannot be returned.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.