Now, it's personal! An embroidered monogram makes the iconic Longchamp Le Pliage tote bag all your own. An ingenious packable design allows you to fit this roomy Longchamp tote into the smallest spaces. Water-repellant tech fabric makes it both travel-friendly and easy-to-clean.
- If desired, personalize with three initials in your choice of styles shown.
- Lightweight, durable tech fabric with leather accents.
- Tubular shoulder straps; 8 1/2" drop.
- Flap-zip top.
- Tan lining; inside, one zip pocket.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 12"H x 12 1/4"W x 7 1/2"D; bag weight: 8 oz.
You will be able to specify monogramming details after adding item(s) to your shopping cart. Please order carefully. Monogrammed items cannot be returned.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.